There’s nothing like the experience of digging in the dirt with your bare hands. I don’t know about you; but even when I wear my gardener’s gloves, I end up with dirt ground into my hands, under my fingernails, and all the way up my arms! (and on my face too!) And no matter how careful I am, I always end up with scratches from thistles, roses, and raspberry thorns.
This Gardener’s Soap is jam-packed with skin loving goodness to help soothe all the abuse our hard working hands take.
This soap contains 3 essential oils that are fantastic for dirt-loving hands:
- Lavender not only smells wonderful, but it’s anti-bacterial. It can have a calming effect after a strenuous day of pulling weeds and tending plants.
- Rosemary has the following properties: analgesic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-infection, and many more! It’s also known as being great for clearing the head.
- Tea Tree is know for its medicinal quality as well as its fresh, clean scent. It is great for soothing cuts, insect bits, itching and other gardening hazards.
All three of these scents combine to create a beautifully scented soap that smells like lavender, woodsiness, and healing goodness.
This soap is made with our signature blend of oils, plus Mango Butter. Each one of these oils brings it’s own unique qualities to soap making and skin care:
- Olive oil to help keep skin soft and supple
- Coconut oil for moisturizing and cleaning power
- Sweet almond oil helps to condition and moisturize the skin while creating a lather
- Castor oil helps to boost the bubbles and holds moisture to the skin
- Shea butter for that extra silky and conditioning feeling
- Mango butter adds extra extra silky and conditioning powers to this soap
Blueberry seeds and ground oatmeal help exfoliate and scrub off tough dirt and grime without being too rough on sore hands.
Last, but not least, this soap contains a good dose of Aloe Vera Liquid. Most people think of sunburn relief when they hear Aloe Vera. However, it’s also a great moisturizer and contains over 75 nutrients that your skin will adore.
Each bar of soap is unique; no 2 are exactly alike. That’s part of the joy of handcrafted natural soaps. We make our soaps in small batches, use hand made molds, and hand-cut our soap bars.
As with any skin care product, stop using this soap should you have redness or any reaction to it. If you have sensitivity to any ingredient, we recommend that you do not use this soap.
Gardener’s Hand Soap Ingredients
Olive Oil, Aloe Vera Liquid, Poland Spring Water, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Mango Butter; Blueberry Seeds, Organic Oatmeal; Lavender, Tea Tree and Rosemary Essential Oils